Paul J. Spetrini Photography
Paul J. Spetrini, Rhode Island Wedding Photographer
Welcome to Paul J. Spetrini Photography
Hello! My name is Paul J. Spetrini. I am a Rhode Island wedding photographer based out of Warwick, Rhode Island who specializes in shooting in a photojournalistic style. With over 15 years of experience as a journalist in the newspaper and print industry, as well as a number of awards on a state, regional and national level, my work is well known throughout the Rhode Island and Southeastern Massachusetts area. In addition, I regularly shoot for a variety of publications, newspapers, photography companies and professional websites, as well as privately for a number of clients with a wide range of needs.
On this website, my focus is exclusively wedding photography. While I enjoy shooting all types of events and in all types of styles, my true passion is helping brides and grooms like you on one of the most special days of their lives.
I've been blessed over the past couple of years to see this business of mine, which started out in 2010 with nothing more than a borrowed camera and a stomach full of butterflies, blossom into a thriving company that has grown by leaps and bounds and gets bigger every day.
It is my goal to become one of the most well-known wedding photographers in New England but my true passion will always remain creating unique and timeless photos for real couples having real life weddings on a real life budget. And as I continue this incredible journey one photograph at a time, it is my sincere hope that you will reguarly visit this site and let me know what you think so that I can continue to improve with each click of the shutter.
Upcoming Events *
• December 16th, 2017-April 1st, 2018: Limited availablilty (Winter Hiatus)
• February 24th-28th, 2018: Unavailable for bookings (WPPI 2018)
• March 11th, 2018: Exhibiting at the Ocean State Bridal Show @ Aqua Blue Hotel in Narragansett, RI.
• March 25th, 2018: Exhibiting at the Rustic Wedding Expo @ Mishnock Barn in West Greenwich, RI.
• April 15th, 2018: Wedding #1-> Roger Williams Park Casino, Providence, RI (Ashley & Robert)
• May 1st, 2018: Wedding #2-> Meadow Brook Inn (Kathryn and Nathan)
• May 5th, 2018: Wedding #3-> Roger Williams Park Botanical Center, Providence, RI (Ali and Gary)
• May 26th, 2018: Wedding #4-> Crystal Lake Golf Club, Mapleville, RI (Kendra and Joe)
• June 2nd, 2018: Wedding #5-> Blissful Meadows, Uxbridge, Massachusetts (Kelly Rock
• June 16th, 2018: Wedding #6-> Foster Country Club, Foster, RI (Stephanie & Jacob)
• June 24th, 2018: Wedding #7-> North Beach Clubhouse, Narragansett, RI (Amber & Justin)
• June 28th, 2018: Wedding #8-> Independence Harbor, Assonet, Mass. (Laura Travers & Marijke)
• June 30th, 2018: Wedding #9-> College of the Holy Cross, Worcester, Mass (Brian Brazeau and Sarah)
• August 4th, 2018: Wedding #10-> Twelve Acres, Smithfield, RI (Robin Young
• August 5th, 2018: Wedding #11-> Roger Williams Park Casino, Providence, RI(Danielle Talbot & Mark)
• August 11th, 2018: Wedding #12-> Jordan Acres, Sterling, Connecticut (Karolyn Card)
• August 12th, 2018: Date on hold for prospective client (Beth & Bryan)
• August 18th, 2018: Wedding #13-> Olde Colonial Cafe, Norwood, Mass. (Patricia Hodges and Bob)
• September 1st, 2018: Wedding #14-> Valley Country Club, Warwick, RI (Patrick and Courtney)
• September 2nd, 2018: Date on hold for prospective client (Elizabeth Maggio)
• September 15th, 2018: Date on hold for prospective client (Ashley Picard)
• September 22nd, 2018: Date on hold for prospective client (Nicole Bourque and Dan)
• September 29th-October 2nd, 2018: Wedding #15: Orlando, Florida (Amanda and Josh)
• October 6th, 2018: Wedding #16-> Twelve Acres, Smithfield, Rhode Island (Justin Olsen)
• October 13th, 2018: Date on hold for prospective client (Katie Mehrman)
• October 14th, 2018: Wedding #17-> Loon Pond Lounge, Lakeville, Massachusetts (Morse reception)
• October 28th, 2018: Wedding #18-> Zukas Hilltop Barn, Spencer, Mass. (Rich and Makayla)
• November 10th, 2018: Wedding #19-> St. Anthony of Padua Church, New Bedford, MA. (Alyssa and Kyle)
• November 11th, 2018: Wedding #20-> North Beach Clubhouse, Narragansett, RI.(Cara Mac)
• November 16th, 2018: Wedding #21-> The Publick House, Sturbridge, Mass. (Nicole Leonard)
• December 1st, 2018: Wedding #22-> Independence Harbor, Assonet, Mass. (Stacey and MacKenzie)
2019 & Beyond
• April 20th, 2019: Date on hold for prospective client (Paul Rox)
• May 24th, 2019: Date on hold for prospective client (Nick Lima
• August 3rd, 2019: Date on hold for prospective client (Kayla DeLuca and Chris Daniel)
• September 14th, 2019: Wedding #1-> Chamberlain Farm, Berkley, Mass. (Brittany and Alisa)
• October 11th, 2019: Date on hold for prospective client (Tayla)
* Please note: This is not a comprehensive list of my upcoming schedule. As I work for five companies in addition to shooting for own business purposes, it is best to contact me if you are interested in booking me for a date not shown as unavailable above.