Paul J. Spetrini Photography
You know what's super frustrating as a bride or groom planning a wedding? Finding a vendor you love and want to work with ... but finding out they're already booked on the day you're getting married.
As a wedding photographer, I see this happen so often and it's incredibly tough. As much as I'd like to photograph every wedding that comes my way, sometimes that's simply impossible as I have still not perfected the art of being in two places at once.
Because of this, I decided a few years ago to open my calendar up for prospective clients in an effort to keep them fully informed on my availability or lack thereof. It is my hope that I am available for your wedding day but please use this guide below to check for yourself. If you don't see your date listed, there's a good chance I am available. I try to update this as often as is possible but, of course, I am only human so if you don't see your date listed as taken, on hold or unable below, please contact me and I'll make sure it's still available for you.
Dates are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Dates are initially placed on a temporary hold when a prospective client sets an appointment for a consultation. Following that consultation, dates are officially reserved for prospective clients for two weeks pending a signed contract. For more on the booking process, please read the Booking Section on my Frequently Asked Questions.
• October 21st, 2021: Afternoon Engagement Session (Available prior to 2 p.m.)
• October 23rd, 2021: Wedding #21-> Camp Kiwanee, Hanson, Massachusetts
• October 24th, 2021: Portrait Session, Borderland State Park
• November 5th, 2021: Date unavailable for bookings
• November 6th, 2021: Wedding #22-> Newport Vineyards, Middletown, Rhode Island
• November 7th, 2021: Unavailable after 3 p.m.
• November 13th, 2021: Second Shooter Wedding #19 with Lily & Lime Photography
• November 14th, 2021: Date unavailable for bookings
• November 20th, 2021: Wedding #23-> Bournedale Function Facility, Plymouth, Mass.
• November 21st, 2021: Wedding #24-> Kirkbrae Country Club, Lincoln, Rhode Island
• November 23rd, 2021: Date unavailable for bookings
• December 3rd, 2021: Wedding #25-> Newport Marriott, Newport, Rhode Island
• December 4th, 2021: Wedding #26-> Lake Pearl, Wrentham, Massachusetts
• December 20th, 2021-March 1st, 2022-> Winter Hiatus (Limited Availability)
2022 and beyond
• January 8th-9th, 2022: Massachusetts Bridal Expo, Shriners Auditorium
• April 10th, 2022: Wedding #1-> Rhodes on the Pawtuxet, Cranston, Rhode Island
• May 7th, 2022: Wedding #2-> Five Bridge Inn, Rehoboth, Massachusetts
• May 20th, 2022: Wedding #3-> Saphire Estate, Sharon, Massachusetts
• May 30th, 2022: Wedding #4-> Regatta Place, Newport, Rhode Island
• June 2nd, 2022: Wedding #5-> Pond House Cafe, West Hartford, Connecticut
• June 3rd, 2022: Date on hold for prospective client
• June 26th, 2022: Wedding #6-> Avenir, Wolpole, Massachusetts
• July 1st, 2022: Wedding #7-> Coachman's Lodge, Bellingham, Massachusetts
• July 23rd, 2022: Wedding #8-> Crystal Lake Golf Club, Mapleville, Rhode Island
• September 4th, 2022: Wedding #9-> Crystal Lake Golf Club, Mapleville, Rhode Island
• September 10th, 2022: Wedding #10-> Rachel's Lakeside, Dartmouth, Massachusetts
• September 16th, 2022: Date on hold for prospective client
• September 17th, 2022: Wedding #11-> Venue TBD
• October 1st, 2022: Wedding #12-> Wright's Farm, Burrillville, Rhode Island
• October 9th, 2022: Wedding #13-> Crowne Plaza Providence, Warwick, Rhode Island
• October 15th, 2022: Wedding #14-> Crystal Lake Golf Club, Mapleville, Rhode Island
• October 21st, 2022: Wedding #15-> Arrowhead Acres, Uxbridge, Massachusetts
• October 23rd, 2022: Date on hold for prospective client