Paul J. Spetrini Photography
You know what's super frustrating as a bride or groom planning a wedding? Finding a vendor you love and want to work with ... but finding out they're already booked on the day you're getting married.
As a wedding photographer, I see this happen so often and it's incredibly tough. As much as I'd like to photograph every wedding that comes my way, sometimes that's simply impossible as I have still not perfected the art of being in two places at once.
Because of this, I decided a few years ago to open my calendar up for prospective clients in an effort to keep them fully informed on my availability or lack thereof. It is my hope that I am available for your wedding day but please use this guide below to check for yourself. If you don't see your date listed, there's a good chance I am available. I try to update this as often as is possible but, of course, I am only human so if you don't see your date listed as taken, on hold or unable below, please contact me and I'll make sure it's still available for you.
Dates are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Dates are initially placed on a temporary hold when a prospective client sets an appointment for a consultation. Following that consultation, dates are officially reserved for prospective clients for two weeks pending a signed contract. For more on the booking process, please read the Booking Section on my Frequently Asked Questions.
A special note: Due to the coronavirus pandemic, I have had an unprecedented number of wedding cancelations and postponements for the 2020 season. As we still do not know when full weddings will be allowed to resume in Rhode Island and beyond, I am currently giving special consideration and priority to previously-booked brides on all available wedding dates.
Prospective clients are encouraged to contact me to secure their dates as soon as possible.
• March 21st, 2021: Wedding #1-> Crystal Lake, Mapleville, Rhode Island
• April 2nd-4th, 2021: Wedding #2-> Charlestown Yacht Club, Charlestown, SC
• April 23rd, 2021: Wedding #3-> Plymouth Country Club, Plymouth, Massachusetts
• May 1st, 2021: Wedding #4-> Five Bridge Inn, Rehoboth, Massachusetts
• May 15th, 2021: Wedding #5-> Quonset "O" Club, North Kingstown, Rhode Island
• May 21st, 2021: Wedding #6-> Lake Pearl, Wrentham, Massachusetts
• June 5th, 2021: Wedding #7-> Wright's Farm Restaurant, Burrillville, Rhode Island
• July 9th, 2021: Wedding #8-> Coachman's Lodge, Bellingham, Massachusetts
• July 15th-July 17th, 2021: Dates tentatively on hold for planned vacation
• July 24th, 2021: Wedding #9-> Attleboro Elks Lodge, Attleboro, Massachusetts
• July 31st, 2021: Wedding #10-> The Barn at Wight Farm, Sturbridge, Massachusetts
• August 1st, 2021: Wedding #11-> Saphire Estate, Sharon, Massachusetts
• August 13th-20th, 2021: Dates on hold for prospective travel (WPPI 2021)
• August 21st, 2021: Wedding #12-> Camp Hoffman, South Kingstown, RI
• August 27th, 2021: Wedding #13-> St. Rocco's Church & Warwick Country Club
• August 28th, 2021: Wedding #14-> Quidnessett Country Club, North Kingstown, RI
• August 29th, 2021: Wedding #15-> Agawan Country Club, Rumford, RI
• September 4th, 2021: Wedding #16-> Jones River Trading Post, Kingston, Massachusetts
• September 10th, 2021: Wedding #17-> Kinney Bungalow, Narragansett, Rhode Island
• September 18th, 2021: Wedding #18-> Lake Pearl, Wrentham, Massachusetts
• September 24th, 2021: Wedding #19-> Crystal Lake Golf Club, Mapleville, Rhode Island
• September 25th, 2021: Wedding #20-> Independence Harbor, Assonet, Massachusetts
• October 2nd, 2021: Wedding #21-> Publick House, Sturbridge, Massachusetts
• October 16th, 2021: Wedding #22-> Crystal Lake Golf Club, Mapleville, Rhode Island
• October 23rd, 2021: Wedding #23-> Camp Kiwanee, Hanson, Massachusetts
• November 6th, 2021: Wedding #24-> Newport Vineyards, Middletown, Rhode Island
• November 20th, 2021: Wedding #25-> Bournedale Function Facility, Plymouth, Mass.
• December 3rd, 2021: Wedding #26-> Newport Marriott, Newport, Rhode Island
• December 4th, 2021: Wedding #27-> Lake Pearl, Wrentham, Massachusetts
• December 20th, 2021-March 1st, 2022-> Winter Hiatus (Limited Availability)
2022 and beyond
• May 20th, 2022: Wedding #1-> Saphire Estate, Sharon, Massachusetts
• October 1st, 2022: Wedding #2-> Wright's Farm, Burrillville, Rhode Island
• October 8th, 2022: Date on hold for prospective client
• October 9th, 2022: Date on hold for prospective client