Paul J. Spetrini Photography
Welcome to Paul J. Spetrini Photography
Paul J. Spetrini, Rhode Island Wedding Photographer
Hello! My name is Paul J. Spetrini. I am a Rhode Island wedding photographer based out of Warwick, Rhode Island who specializes in shooting in a photojournalistic style. With over 15 years of experience as a journalist in the newspaper and print industry, as well as a number of awards on a state, regional and national level, my work is well known throughout the Rhode Island and Southeastern Massachusetts area. In addition, I regularly shoot for a variety of publications, newspapers, photography companies and professional websites, as well as privately for a number of clients with a wide range of needs.
On this website, my focus is exclusively wedding photography. While I enjoy shooting all types of events and in all types of styles, my true passion is helping brides and grooms like you on one of the most special days of their lives.
I've been blessed over the past couple of years to see this business of mine, which started out in 2010 with nothing more than a borrowed camera and a stomach full of butterflies, blossom into a thriving company that has grown by leaps and bounds and gets bigger every day.
It is my goal to become one of the most well-known wedding photographers in New England but my true passion will always remain creating unique and timeless photos for real couples having real life weddings on a real life budget. And as I continue this incredible journey one photograph at a time, it is my sincere hope that you will regularly visit this site and let me know what you think so that I can continue to improve with each click of the shutter.
• December 6th, 2019: Wedding #35-> Independence Harbor (Danielle & Edward)
• December 7th, 2019: Wedding #36-> Providence City Hall, Providence, RI (Ariel)
• December 8th, 2019: Date on hold: Rustic Bridal Show at Tamarack Lodge(Ariel)
• December 15th, 2019-April 1st, 2020-> Winter Hiatus (Limited Availability)
2020 & Beyond
• January 5th, 2020: Twin River Bridal Expo
• February 23rd, 2020-March 1st, 2020-> WPPI 2020 (Las Vegas, Nevada)
• March 22nd, 2020: Date on hold: Rustic Wedding Expo @ Mishnock Barn
• April 5th, 2020: Twin River Bridal Expo
• April 11th, 2020: Wedding #1-> Cascade Fine Dining, Hamden, Connecticut
• April 18th, 2020: Wedding #2-> Blissful Meadows, Uxbridge, Connecticut (Leanne MacKenzie)
• April 24th, 2020: Wedding #3-> The Publick House, Sturbridge, Mass (Jennifer Thiele)
• May 3rd, 2020: Date on hold: Rustic Wedding Expo @ Kinney Bungalow
• May 9th, 2020: Wedding #4-> Graduate Providence (Kathryn Varone-James kelly)
• May 16th, 2020: Wedding #5-> First Christian Congregational, Agawan CC (Elizabeth Rudis)
• May 23rd, 2020: Wedding #6-> Lake Pearl, Wrentham, Mass (Lindsey & Andrew)
• June 5th, 2020: Wedding#7-> Hotel Providence, Providence, RI (Porchia and Michael)
• June 13th, 2020: Wedding #8-> St. Barnabus Church, Cranston CC (Angel and Joshua)
• June 20th, 2020: Wedding #9-> St. Rocco's Church/Warwick CC (Brittany and Giovanni)
• June 28th, 2020: Wedding #10-> The Barn at Wight Farm, Sturbridge, Mass (Greenwell)
• July 11th, 2020: Wedding #11-> Lake Pearl, Wrentham, Mass (Jill and Kevin)
• July 16th-18th, 2020: Dates on hold (Rock USA)
• August 2nd, 2020: Date on hold for prospective client
• September 5th, 2020: Date on hold for prospective client
• September 19th, 2020: Wedding #12-> Private Residence, Franklin, Connecticut (Alena and Gabe)
• September 20th, 2020: Wedding #13-> Zuka's Hilltop Barn, Spencer, Mass. (Gina & Jonathan)
• October 10th, 2020: Wedding #14-> Camp Kiwanee, Hanson, Mass.
• October 11th, 2020: Wedding #15-> Crystal Lake, Mapleville, Rhode Island(Ashley Murphy)
• October 16th, 2020: Wedding #16-> Blissful Meadows, Uxbridge, Connecticut (Ashley Murphy)
• October 17th, 2020: Date unavailable for bookings (Jaime and Annabelle wedding)
• November 21st, 2020: Wedding #17-> Cranston Country Club, Cranston, RI (Ashley Murphy)
• November 22nd, 2020: Date on hold for prospective client (Ashley Murphy)
• May 15th, 2021: Wedding #1-> Quonset "O" Club, North Kingstown, Rhode Island
* Please note: This is not a comprehensive list of my upcoming schedule. As I work for five companies in addition to shooting for own business purposes, it is best to contact me if you are interested in booking me for a date not shown as unavailable above.